Appearance of the DancersBearbeiten
P1 wears a black hat, sunglasses, a top with a design of the USA flag, short denim shorts, and red heeled boots.
P2 is the same one as the panda from C'mon and I Gotta Feeling; it wears a red cowboy hat, a sleeveless denim vest, a gold harmonica necklace, and red bandages ted up on his left wrist and right ankle.
It's western themed with a barn house, a wind mill, and old fashioned buildings. They go dark and light up. At the beginning the dancers appear on a "Wanted" poster, meaning they're outlaws.
There are 4 Gold Moves for each coach in the routine:
Gold Moves 1 & 3: Swing your right first upwards at the start of a verse.
Gold Move 2 & 4 (P1): Put both hands to your chin.
Gold Move 2 & 4 (P2): Point to P1.
Timber appears in the following Mashups:
- Holding Out for a Hero (Cray Cray Duet)
- The panda's design stays the same from C'mon but with slight adjustments.
- This is Pitbull's fourth song in the series after On the Floor, Can't Get Enough and Feel This Moment. It's followed by Fun.
- This is Ke$ha's fifth song, after TiK ToK, We R Who We R, Die Young, and C'mon.
- However, this is the first song in which she is a featured artist.
- This the second song to have a panda dancing, after C'mon. Until the Panda was seen performing the routine for I Gotta Feeling, he has only been seen in routines of Ke$ha's songs.
- Ubisoft released a clue about the upcoming DLC, possibly because of leaked photos of the dancer itself.
- This was supposed to be released at exactly 12:00am on New Years Day but was postponed due to unknown reasons. [zitat benötigt]
- This means this is the second song to be postponed, first being We Can't Stop.
- In the concept art, the left dancer's hair is blonde. But in the game, her hair is black.
- "D*mn" is censored. However, the word "thing" was the one that was censored the most. Very strangely, "twerking," "bras and thongs," "booty", and even "clothes off" were not censored, although they probably should have been.
- "Booty" would later be censored in Bang Bang.
- Timber makes the third song each from Pitbull and Ke$ha to be in Just Dance 2014.
- This song won in the Favorite New Downloadable Song category on the first Just Dance Awards.
- On the Wii version of Just Dance 2015, the moves where the girl has her hands on her hips and is kicking is not counted for.
- This song can be downloaded in Just Dance 2015 if the Wii store is hacked.
- P2 will have an avatar on Just Dance 2016. This can be proven by a YouTube video that shows a full gameplay of the song Balkan Blast Remix.
VideosBearbeitenVorlage:Just Dance 2015 DLC's
|In anderen Sprachen lesen|
| English • Español • Español España • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski|
Pусский • 中文 • 日本語