The dancer is a female nurse with purple long, flowing hair; she wears the following:
- She starts out wearing a pink nurse jacket over a purple shirt.
- When it transitions to the chorus, her outfit changes from pink to pitch black. Her hair also turns to black.
- During the bridge, she changes from pink to pitch black very fast.
The routine takes place in what is supposed to be a nuclear central room, with a hazard sign and many lights. In the chorus, it turns into a red unrealistic room with horizontal neon lines. Pink fork lightning can also be seen.
The hazard sign lights up with an intermittent effect, and the red room has a pixelated rose in the background and cherry red electricity circles.
Just Dance Wii
The background is left largely unchanged. However, the hazard sign is replaced with a warning sign.
Just Dance Now
The background is the same however the lights are dimmer.
Gold MovesThere is 1 Gold Move in this routine:
Gold Move: Put both of your hands on your hips.
Toxic is featured in the following Mashup:
Toxic appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves:
- First Aid
- Night Nurse
- Nurse Wave
- The coach is supposed to look like a nurse, even though in the music video, Britney Spears plays a flight attendant; perhaps it was changed into a nurse because it would better fit the song's title.
- The cover replaces some lyrics with other lyrics; "It's in the air and it's all round" was replaced by "Losing my head spinning 'round and 'round".
- This is the first cover by The Hit Crew.
- The first time I'm addicted to you is sung, it appears in one line. After that, it appears in two lines.
- The pictograms are always pink, even when she changes from pink to black in the chorus.
- This is the second song by Britney Spears in the series, after Womanizer. It is followed by Baby One More Time, Oops!...I Did It Again and Circus. All of them are covered except for Circus.
- For some reason, the original instrumental audio is retained in the cover.
- In the Japanese version, the hazard sign is replaced with a caution sign and the placement of motions of the doors that open are rearranged, just like the beta version. The reasons for the removal of the hazard sign are unknown, most likely because Japan has been hit by various nuclear disasters (like the Nagasaki and Hiroshima bombs and the explosion of Fukushima nuclear central).
- Also, in the chorus, the coach becomes darkened instead of black.
- The background of the chorus is different from the chorus in Greatest Hits, but it's the same in Best Of.
- In Good Feeling’s Mashup, fewer moves are counted for during this dancer's sequence than in the actual routine; it's at the part where she pushes her arms to the left and raises her right leg.
- The background in the chorus seems to be based on a scene in the music video.
- There are two beta pictograms.
- In the 20150325_1222 version of the Just Dance Now files, Toxic's files were no longer accessible. However, later in the 20150422_1529 version, Toxic was re-added to the files with a different icon and different pictograms.
|Songs in Just Dance Wii|
| Choo Choo TRAIN • Crazy in Love • Cutie Honey • Dagomba • Heavy Rotation • Hot Stuff • Jump in the Line • Jumpin|
Just Mario • Katti Kalandal • Kimi Ni Bump • Koi no Dial 6700 • Love Revolution • Mickey • Mister • One Night Carnival
Rasputin • S.O.S • Sexy Girl • Survival Dance • Toxic • U Can't Touch This • UFO • Valenti • Wannabe
Why? (Keep Your Head Down) • Won't Be Long • You Can't Hurry Love
|In anderen Sprachen lesen|
| English • Español • Español España • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski|
Pусский • 中文 • 日本語