The dancer is wearing an Egyptian outfit which includes:
- Purple Egyptian wig
- Red Egyptian bra
- Bracelets and purple glove
- Purple anklets
In the remake, the dancer remains relatively unchanged. However, her bra is now orange and the rest of her outfit is slightly darker.
The routine takes place in Egyptian temple with four firesides. Some pyramids along with a brightly shining sun can be seen in the background. In Just Dance Now, some of the pyramids have been moved to the other side.
Gold Moves Bearbeiten
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine, all of which are the same:
All: Lower your arms in a circle.
Walk Like an Egyptian appears in the following Mashups:
Walk Like an Egyptian appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to the dance moves.
- Dizzy Isis
- Egyptian Slide
- Egyptian Statue
- Egyptian Walk
- Keops Hips
- This is the only song by The Bangles in the series.
- The beta version had a different choreography with a different colour scheme.
- Cigarette and hookah are not censored despite the fact that they refer to smoking and doing drugs.
- This is the first routine with an Egyptian theme in the Just Dance series. It is followed by Night Boat To Cairo from Just Dance 3, Rich Girl from Just Dance 2014 and Dark Horse from Just Dance 2015.
- In Just Dance 2 the artist is simply taken as Bangles but in Just Dance 3 the full name is used.
- Ubisoft changed the original version of this choreography. It could be because of her glove being on her left hand.
- Unlike many HD remakes, her facial features remain visible in Just Dance Now.
- There is an incorrect pictogram at the end, as shown in the gallery below. The pictogram doesn't show the move involving a raise of the leg; however, the coach raises her leg anyway.
- Little Apple recycles a move from the routine.
- The Just Dance 2 menu bubble of the song doesn't show the dancer. Instead, it shows a shadow of her doing a move in the choreo.
|In anderen Sprachen lesen|
| English • Español • Español España • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski|
Pусский • 中文 • 日本語