The dancer is a woman with the following features:
- Dark brown hair that changes to purple during the chorus.
- She has a jumpsuit on with a pattern that holds a resemblance to Tron suits. It changes changes colors and patterns with the beat of the song. During the chorus, the suit is dark purple with pink lights. In the other parts, her suit is black with yellow stars.
- She wears purple platform heels.
- She has a bold yellow-orange outline.
The dance begins in a pitch black area with two glowing edged spirals of two colors - magenta and cyan. Smoke of the two colors also appears. The spirals recoil and re-appear at random. The dance then moves on to a white area with black smoke appearing. Unlike the smoke in the first area, the black smoke does not disappear completely. Then, the dance goes to another dark place. This time, glowing red smoke appears and lights up the area. The dance switches between these three areas, but spends the most time in the original area.
The Classic routine has a total of 3 Gold Moves:
Gold Moves 1 and 2: Put your hands down to up quickly at the start of the chorus.
Gold Move 3: Raise your hands up in a semi-circle when ''It's my life'' is sung.
Wild has a Mashup which can be unlocked for 5 Mojo Coins.
- Wild (JD2014)
- D.A.N.C.E. (JD2)
- On The Floor (JD4)
- Hot N Cold (JD)
- So What (JD4)
- She Wolf (Falling to Pieces) (JD2014)
- Follow The Leader (JD2014)
- Where Have You Been (Extreme) (JD2014)
- Where Have You Been (JD2014)
- Jai Ho! (You Are My Destiny) (JD2)
- Beauty And A Beat (JD4)
- Good Feeling (JD4)
- Move Your Feet (JD2)
- Rock n' Roll (Will Take You to the Mountain) (JD4)
- Moves Like Jagger (JD4)
Wild is featured in the following Mashups:
- All About That Bass (Divas)
- Hangover (BaBaBa) (High Energy)
- Love Me Again (Ex-Girlfriends)
- Stadium Flow (High Energy Girls)
Wild is featured in Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves:
- Come Fight
- Tiger Claws
- Wild Punch
- This dancer stays the same while her outfit changes from a suit with random patterns to one with sorted gold studs.
- The transition from the first outfit to the second happens in a bit glitchy way.
- The outfit looks similar to the one from that of Rock n' Roll (Will Take You to the Mountain).
- The background is supposed to correspond with the lyrics as a dreamlike quality.
- Damn is replaced in the lyrics with "..." but it replaced with "too" in the audio.
- The part by Dizzee Rascal is cut for unconfirmed reasons.
- This is the third song by Jessie J in the Just Dance series. It succeeds Price Tag and Domino and is succeeded by Bang Bang.
- This is the first song in the series to feature Big Sean. It is followed by Problem.
- This dancer looks similar to the coach of Diamonds.
- This is one of the few songs in which some parts of the costume change colors during almost all the song (only in the chorus).
- "You keep me moving forward" appears twice. However, even though "Hey!" is clearly heard after each iteration, it only appears in the lyrics the first time round.
- The coach for this song looks like Jessie J in the Price Tag music video at the parts wear she is wearing a black jumpsuit, but instead of it lighting up and changing patterns it has lace-like patterns.
- In the Just Dance Now files, the pictograms were found with a strange single green pictogram.
- There is a chance that the pictogram was a actual pictogram and was just not coloured.
- There is a glitch where, during Where Have You Been (Classic)'s last part in the Mashup, no moves are counted for. Additionally, there may be a glitch where the effects of a Gold Move can be heard. This is also only in the mashup.
- The routine reuses a move from Firework which was later reused in Burn.
- The background resembles Blame.
- An effect is later reused in Blame.
|In anderen Sprachen lesen|
| English • Español • Español España • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski|
Pусский • 中文 • 日本語